Sunday, February 13, 2011

Love is in the air!

Can you feel it? Tomorrow is the big day and I hope you are all better prepared then I am! It feels like I have been celebrating Valentine's Day for about 4 days now! It started with 24 handmade valentine's for my daughter's preschool class and then 50 heart cupcakes and every time I get a message on my phone it seems like it has something to do with Valentine's Day. I have seen lot's of items on sale already too! I posted once before about watching for the sales after Valentine's Day! Red, White and Pink are big wedding colors....as well as hearts, cupids and anything to do with the word "Love"! I found some awesome sale items already on Martha Stewart's website:

Martha Stewart Crafts Wood Stamp Set Valentines Day HeartsMartha Stewart Crafts Large Double Punch Filigree HeartMartha Stewart Crafts Valentines Day Mini Paper Treat BagsMartha Stewart Crafts Heart And Love Cupcake Stencil and my FAVORITE item the image in the center Martha Stewart Crafts Valentines Day Mini Cello And Tray Bags. The treat bags (in the center) are $5.99 on Amazon.com and it includes 6 scalloped-edge paper trays, 6 printed cellophane bags, 6 gift tags, and ribbon! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment