Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Great Deal: Chair Covers, Table Covers

I am so excited to share my experience with eFavorMart.com! My package came Monday and this is what I ordered: 


2 banquet chair covers ($2.38 each). Available in 4 colors


Taffeta Flocking White/Black Chair Sash ($1.99 each). Available in 8 colors

Taffeta Flocking Table Runners ($4.29 each). Available in 8 colors

I read some reviews on this company that were hit or miss but, based on the prices I decided to take a chance. I was not disappointed. Come to find out the distribution center is located in Southern California. My order was placed Dec 9th and delivered on Dec 13th! The quality of the the items I ordered didn't disappoint either. I was a little worried, based on the price, (you know the saying "you get what you pay for") but, I was completely thrilled and I would recommend ordering from them for any event.

0 comments:

Post a Comment