Thursday, March 18, 2010

Modern Modest Wedding Gown

I had someone point out style 2005 from the Bliss collection. When I saw the picture, I wondered why this gown didn't jump out at me right away! I actually love this gown - the person who was interested in it wondered if the dress could be made with longer sleeves...and I found out it can be! Awesome! There are some dresses that you can not do custom changes to - but in a modest line I think it is essential! I really wanted to post this dress and get it some attention!

Description: Modest gown with delicate pleated cap sleeves decorated with lace. The lace covers the modified square neckline bodice. Lace trimmed pleating wraps around the waist and into the asymmetrical overlay along the skirt and semi-cathedral train. Style 2005 from the Bliss Modest Collection

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment