Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I found her! I found her!

My mission today was to find the jewelry designer that has been haunting me! And....I am here to tell you perseverance pays off! I found her...and rediscovered why I fell in love with her pieces all over again!


Ladies and gentleman, I would like to introduce you to Lisa Leonard. She is a mother, a wife and an inspiration. I remember reading her blog - months ago - and then loving her jewelry. I wanted to do something special this month for a giveaway, since I missed last month and this is it! 

A lucky reader is going to win their choice of  Lisa Leonard necklace (up to $100)!! I am so psyched I found her again and I will not lose her site again...and neither will any of you.


Lisa will make a completely custom piece for you or you can choose from any of the premade designs and then customize it. It is totally up to you!

Lisa has been featured in many magazines, on many blogs and on the necks of countless women! Here is a piece of her work, used in an inspiration photo shoot on Style Me Pretty. I just love this engraved heart (it has the 1st line of a song)

Photograph is by the amazing Jessica Claire

Here are some of my favorite necklace designs:




So are you ready for the giveaway? ME TOO! Let's get this party started. Just click here to go to the giveaway page and follow the instructions! Good luck to all...this is really, really special!

0 comments:

Post a Comment