Friday, August 20, 2010

Crimson and Clover - Baltimore, MD

Still blogging to you from Baltimore, MD! I just can't seem to get myself back to Southern California (well, not entirely true...my stay here ends, sadly, on the 26th!). I have been posting about some amazing wedding vendors on the east coast while I have been here (The Tiny Kitchen cupcakes, Antrim 1844 Inn, and Patio Day Spa) and today I wanted to tell you all about Crimson and Clover! Owner, Amy Epstein opened Crimson & Clover in 2003 and has since gone from a small neighborhood flower shop to one of Baltimore's most sought after wedding florists! Check out these favorite photos to see why!!

Every where I look in Maryland you see GREEN! Must be all those rain showers we have been getting...or I am just use to the crazy jungle of Los Angeles. Beautiful greens will always remind me of my stay here though!

I am completely in love with the table arrangements at this wedding! What a unique use of these large flowers! Gorgeous don't you think?

Another favorite was this set. An audible "Awww" actually came out when I saw the pretty wreath!!

Hmmm...Orange and Pink....I have mentioned before that these are favorite wedding colors of mine - right? Guess that is why this gorgeous picture jumped out at me!

Love Love Love these flowers! The vibrant colors against white and green....ahhh! So pretty!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment