Friday, June 3, 2011

Cake love from the Tiny Kitchen

It's hard to believe that almost a year has gone by since my summer on the East Coast! While I was there, I was able to meet wedding vendors that completely touched me - and one of those vendors was Michele from The Tiny Kitchen. I have still not forgotten the taste of the incredible cupcakes and a year later, I am still in love with the Lavender Layer Cake

The Tiny Kitchen was created out of Michele's love for mixing fresh natural ingredients, flavors and textures into tasty beautiful cakes...and ice creams! TTK bakes with local MD eggs, dairy and produce (you'll find no additives, preservatives or artificial flavors in Tiny Kitchen foods!) and you really can taste the difference!! This past year, Michele added a beautiful new cake to her kitchen: the Prinsesstarta - Swedish Princess Cake. Love it!





0 comments:

Post a Comment