Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Color Purple

I love all shades of purple! I have been so excited about having Spring arrive and I keep gravitating to purple things! There are so many shades of purple - and it's a color that can work for Spring/Summer weddings as well as Fall/Winter. Another thing I simply love about purple is the abundance of flowers that are available in purple - you get such a variety and when you pair it with white and green, it's a very striking bouquet!

It's not easy to find a purple wedding gown - although some of the more expensive couture designers have some gorgeous silk gowns. In my blog I like to feature gowns that more affordable...like this one from Bonny. It's style 021 from their Spring Collection. What a beautiful gown with would be in a garden wedding! With a suggested retail price under $750 it won't break the bridal budget either (other colors are available)!

This wedding from Alfred Angelo has been around for awhile - it's a very popular dress - perhaps because you can customize the color - which I chose in a pretty Lilac. The price is around $799
Bouquets are not just about flowers anymore! A new trend popping up has been button bouquets. They are quirky and fun (although I am partial to REAL flowers). I found this gorgeous purple button bouquet called The Secret Garden Button Bouquet Green and Purple
Me and Matilda, my favorite Etsy shop for custom ties can have your little ring bearer all decked out!
Finally, I have found the most adorable hand painted Love Bird Cake Topper. I absolutely adore these!

0 comments:

Post a Comment