Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I Heart Balloons!

I am in love with these big, huge balloons! I really think they add something to photographs! Ok, so maybe your first thought is balloons and a wedding? Cheesy. I think after you see some of my favorite photos I have collected you may re-think your position! They are FUN and FESTIVE...oh and a great photo prop!! I found an awesome company that does balloons (the big, fun colorful ones!) and they also do imprinting! The possibilities....names, date, wedding sayings...check them out: Balloons Direct

I have been on an Orange kick lately...my favorite color has always been pink! But, Orange and Pink work together...and with this picture Orange and Yellow! From my favorite wedding guru: Martha 

I did just say something about Orange and Pink right? What an awesome summer color combo! This photo and creation is from EAD Designs

This image is from Boutwell Studio - a new photographer I have found. I absolutely love and admire their creative work! They are local to me too (I heart that!).
 And this image is from Helen Carter Weddings


You don't have to think about using balloons just for the wedding day - although at this point this is something I would totally do myself! How about getting your feet wet with using balloons in some of your engagement photos? They don't have to be the big huge balloons, if you are still having some balloon issues.... :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment