Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Cherry Blossom Wedding

I absolutely LOVE pink! That is why when randomly I came across this wedding blossom picture on Martha Stewart it got my mind going....this is what I found that I love:


This branch themed wedding wish tree can never go out of style! 
(Source: Martha Stewart)

Here are a bridesmaid dress shown in Petal Pink by Bonny Bridal Social Occasions, a gorgeous Cherry Blossom cake and a wedding invitations suite and Paper Source.

The delicate little flowers on this wedding gown made me think of Cherry Blossoms

I will end this post how it started, with the wedding guru herself, Martha Stewart! This do-it-yourself parasol is amazing and looks even simple for someone artistically challenged, like me!



1. Download our petal template and print it onto a letter-size sheet of paper.
2. Accordion-fold crepe paper 8 times, folding every 4 1/2 inches. Trace template onto the crepe paper.

3. Cut along the traced line through all the layers of the crepe paper to create the petal tips.

4. Unfold the crepe paper completely, making certain not to tear it, and lay it flat.

5. Wrap the flat edge of the crepe paper around the cap of an open parasol, cinching it as you work.

6. Secure the gathered crepe paper around the cap using a rubber band or a thin strip of pretty ribbon.




 
Read more at Marthastewartweddings.com: Posy Parasol

0 comments:

Post a Comment