Saturday, February 26, 2011

A different proposal

I love getting daily deals in my inbox and one site I use all the time is Groupon! Each day it's a new deal! I love when they offer photo deals and Edible Arrangement deals. You can't buy in bulk on this site - you usually get the option of buying 1 deal for yourself and 1 as a gift. It's great for trying new restaurants, too! Well, when Greg decided to pop the question to Dana, he thought of a creative way to do it. You see, Dana is a big Groupon fan like me. She checks her email every day to see what the Deal of the Day is. On January 5, 2011 the deal of the day was her proposal! 


Check out the entire post here....this is one of those engagements you can file under 
"most creative"! Great job, Greg! Congratulations to both....I bet the wedding is going to be fun and unique as well!


0 comments:

Post a Comment