Saturday, February 26, 2011

Push Cakes by Meringue Bake Shop



I have been waiting, waiting, waiting for someone to come out with these...and now I have found some worthy of sharing! I actually read about this new sweet indulgence about a year ago. I couldn't find any more information on them and the bakery I read about never promoted them. A friend of mine had a link to this local bakery on her Facebook page that I noticed the other day. I loved their logo and of course can not help checking out local sweet spots so, off to Meringue Bake Shop I went! They are based in Anaheim, California and the first thing to catch my eye... Push Cakes! There they were...these little tubes filled with yummy layers of cake and frosting! I made sure to ask if they could be shipped before sharing them with you and yep, they sure can be! These would be so cute to add to a dessert station! I predict they will be the up and coming thing (you heard it here, first!)




DSC_0095
Picnik collage

Can we talk about flavors? Oh for the love of cake! 
  • Orange Crush* - Orange crush cake/Creamsicle buttercream
  • Queen of Hearts* - Red Velvet cake/Cream Cheese buttercream
  • Happy Birthday* - Vanilla confetti cake/Vanilla Confetti buttercream
  • Birthday Cake - Vanilla cake/Chocolate buttercream/Sprinkles
  • Sweet and Salty - Vanilla cake/Salted Caramel buttercream/Caramel
  • AFCB - Yellow cake/Caramel/Peanuts/Chocolate buttercream
  • Black & White* - Chocolate cake/Vanilla buttercream/Chocolate Flakes/Gold Glitter
  • Tea Time* - Vanilla cake/Lemon buttercream/Sparkling sugar/Fresh berries in season (raspberries, blackberries, or strawberries)
  • Groovy* - Vanilla rainbow cake/Frosting of your choice (not available in mini size)
  • Fauxstess* - Chocolate cake/Creme/Chocolate buttercream
  • Girls/Boys - Vanilla cake/Strawberry or Blue Raspberry buttercream/Sprinkles/Glitter 
  • Spring Break - Vanilla cake/Graham cracker crust/Keylime buttercream
  • Pink Lady* - Lemonade cake/Raspberry buttercream
  • Campfire - Graham cracker cake/Chocolate buttercream/Toasted Marshmallows 
  • Pina Colada - Pineapple cake/Coconut cream buttercream
  • A Kid Again - Yellow cake/Cookie Dough/Peanut Butter buttercream 
  • Southern Belle - Coconut cake/Coconut cream buttercream
I am going to hunt down Meringue Bake Shop in person and get my hands on some of these and I promise to report back! I just love that they are different and I know they are going to be all the rage! If you want to read more about them you can join PushCakes on Facebook and of course contact them regarding shipping! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment