Saturday, July 9, 2011

Custom Aisle Runners

A simple, yet elegant touch to your wedding is having a custom made aisle runner. Flo, who was married in 2009, was a do it yourself bride and she created her own aisle runner. She had so much fun doing her own, she turned it into a side business! I think most DIY brides come to the realization, after their own weddings, that they love creating things (and they miss it)! Some of my favorite finds have been from former bride-to-be's! Here are some of my favorite aisle runners that Flo has made:


Basic aisle runners start at $125 but, you can upgrade the design for an additional fee. This monogram, for example, has a $85 upgrade fee.

This is another design that has an additional fee. This upgrade fee is $100 - isn't this amazing though? So perfect for a Fall wedding!
I really LOVE the tree designs!


If you are interested in getting a quote for your custom aisle runner, check out Flo's website  or contact her via email!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my custom aisle runners, Kerrie! I'm so glad that you love them, and I enjoyed your post! Loving your blog! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very creative... makes me wanna get married :)

    ReplyDelete