Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Southern California Brides: A Special Deal For You!

Main

My little blog reaches such a wide audience that I do not usually pass along "local" deals but, this one was too good to pass up! I got a notification that the Earl Burns Miller Japanese Gardens, located in Long Beach, California, was offering an amazing deal: Friday Wedding & Reception Special from 6pm - 10pm for $3300! 


Obviously, Fridays are not the "ideal" day for weddings - which probably prompted this special deal but, with the economy being the way it is, I think bride's are thinking "outside the box" and having a Friday wedding totally makes sense! The Japanese Gardens hold a very special place in my heart! Two very good friends have gotten married here (one held their reception elsewhere and one had their reception there). Also, back in the day, when I owned and operated my bridal store, TenderHeart Bridal, we did a bridal show here. I think it was the only bridal show the gardens have hosted but, it was an amazing, intimate event and we had a strolling fashion show of bridal gowns! Our models would stroll through the gardens...it was really magical! 



The Japanese Gardens is a BEAUTIFUL venue that is tucked away inside California State University at Long Beach. The grounds are amazingly kept! There are tall trees, an arched bridge (where the weddings take place), a koi pond and waterfalls. The garden can accommodate up to 200 guests for a ceremony and up to 165 for a wedding and reception.


So, if you are in the area and you are interested - I urge you to contact them! 

CONTACT INFORMATION
Call: 562.985.8889 for questions or Email: Japanese Garden Coordinators


0 comments:

Post a Comment