Thursday, July 7, 2011

Dessert pedestals for cakes and cupcakes!

I have been saving this "find" from Etsy seller BurlapAndBlue for quite awhile now....I know, I was totally holding out on you guys - right? Linda is the owner of this shop that is filled with beautiful goodies, perfect to accent a wedding or shower dessert table! I just love all the ways you can use this. Linda's lovely pedestals were also featured in the April 2011 Bride's magazine! And guess what? I just found out that Linda is celebrating her 1000th blog follower by giving away a gorgeous summer starfish dessert pedestal! BONUS! You have until the 12th of July to enter so good luck on that...but, if you want to check out these beauties head on over to BurlapAndBlue on Etsy!



Oh! And those awesome embroidery loops I just posted about here? If you are not much of a DIY crafter and would rather purchase handmade items (like me!) another bonus!! Linda makes them! Whoop! For $20 you can have someone else make the Chalkboard Embroidery Hoop for your dessert table!



0 comments:

Post a Comment