Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Aqua Blue and Red Wedding Color Inspiration

Are you ready for my favorite color combo? Sure, it's a little different and not your average wedding color - but these two colors together totally rock! I have seen these colors matched up before but, when I saw this gown from Bonny Bridal (style 6123) I was in love! What a gorgeous gown!


6123
This dress is from the Crown Collection but, with it's little sweep train would be perfect for an outdoor wedding! I could even picture this dress in a tropical location - matching the ocean color! Just thinking about how beautiful this would be makes me want to fly off to an out of the way destination wedding!

6123


The Ritzy Rose came up with this gorgeous brooch bouquet, Tutu cute flowergirl dresses, Handmade clutch for your bridesmaids, Crown Collection Gown, Carrie's Cakes has some awesome wedding cakes and if you are in Sandy, Utah you should check her out, this Save The Date Card does have a matching wedding invitation, my favorite handmade tie maker Me And Matilda has this adorable necktie and the paper place cards are certainly one of a kind!

0 comments:

Post a Comment