Monday, August 1, 2011

Red, White and Black Wedding Inspiration

It's the beginning of a new month! This summer has been flying by! I continue to be amazed by the enormous talent of artists who hand make gorgeous details for your wedding or bridal shower! Today was inspired by seeing these gorgeous red poppies:
Image of Modern Poppies Cake
They are actually sugar flowers made by Two Sugar Babies. You can dress up any plain cake with their amazing creations and voila! You have a work of art! Two Sugar Babies  makes cookie toppers, cake pop decorations, and even brownie toppers! Their creations even coordinate with social stationary designed by Kelly Lyden of WHHostess. 




So, finding the poppies led me on an adventure of red, white and black! I fell in love with this sassy feather fascinator (veil is not included in the price but can be purchased individually) paired it with bridesmaid dress style 7104 from Bonny Bridal (about $165 suggested retail price) and then found these adorable peep toe pumps! The price is AMAZING - only $39.99 and free shipping from Your Shoe Store. Lastly, I headed back to Etsy for one more look around for wedding items in my color theme. Luckily for me (and you) I found these handmade paper flowers. The price is awesome: $3.75 for 25 flowers. These flowers gave me all kinds of ideas! They are small (approx. 5/8 in diameter). My mind started racing with all the things these dainty flowers could embellish for your wedding and DIY projects: invitations, placecards, will-you-be-my bridesmaid cards and so much more! Are you using Red, White and Black as your wedding colors? If so, share any of your amazing finds!


0 comments:

Post a Comment