Monday, August 22, 2011

Invitation or Save the Date Deal!

Open my email box to this great deal from yet another new deal site! I think I get daily emails from 5 or 6 different companies now but, I have also bought some amazing deals! It's hard to give up on getting the emails - you know what I mean right? So, back to today's deal: $20 for $50 worth of invitations from Paper Culture.



Paper Culture has some unique differences when it comes to ordering online invitations - they have a nice comparison chart but, let's look at a couple of things that I think are pretty cool about this company! 

  • All Cards & Envelopes: 100% Post-Consumer Recycled
  • They plant a tree in your honor w/ EVERY Order
  • All Cards: 130lb Paper
  • FREE Mail & Addressing Service
Wedding Photo Thank You Cards – Classic - Latte

I absolutely LOVE that they offer the mailing and addressing service - talk about a time saver! WOW. You only have to pay for the stamps - there are no hidden fees with this service and that really impressed me!

The deal is on now for $50 worth of invitations for $20! There are only a limited number of deals available but, you  have until August 26th to purchase this deal (unless they sell out!).

Paper Culture offers: Save the Date Cards, Moving Announcements, Thank You cards and so many other choices! This is definitely not a deal to miss! 















0 comments:

Post a Comment