Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Jumping On My SoapBox

It's been a rough couple of days for me - some flooding issues, trying to figure out where the heck the leak is coming from and why, tearing out drywall, drying out walls (trying to anyway), pulling every little item out of my toddlers room (washing ALL of her clothes, bleaching all of her toys...), sharing space with her 24/7 because she can not go in HER room...but at the end of the day I pop onto my little happy blog and try to forget about all that. I get to read your comments and I know that people actually like what we have going on here! I am so happy that we are getting a positive response to my giveaway this month! I love finding deals or things I think people will love and want to incorporate into their weddings, I love looking at bridal gowns, I love finding such nice people, like Noemi - who is creative and makes pretty things I only wish I could. I love William Sonoma...well just because they are William Sonoma (haha) and when I look at pretty cookies, it makes me smile too! So I just wanted to say THANK YOU! For reading, for posting, for entering the giveaway and simply...for making me smile!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment