Thursday, May 20, 2010

For The Love Of Shoes!

Sad Update: I just got word that Cutesy Shoes has closed their retail locations and their website is no longer in operation. Should anything change I will update - Kerrie. 
10/18/2011

I have been thinking of the perfect shoe (and in a perfect world I would be able to wear them). Guess what? I found them today! Yes, I admit I am a shoe lover...I have talked about it before (here and here) while looking for the shoe I had dreamed about finding I could never find one at a reasonable price! Guess what? I found them today, too! It's been a good day. Now, I think I need to explain why these shoes have been on my mind, before I show them to you because you are probably going to wonder (at least a little bit WHY I would be dreaming of these!).

I have seen 100's of images of brides in vintage dresses, tea length dresses and everything in between. My head started coming up with images of a bride in this cute little dress with these adorable shoes and props to match. So here is my first shoe...

Do you love them? I do! But the heel scares me - more then the print! I could never wear a shoe like this! The pattern is what I was most interested in. The peek-a-boo toe was an added bonus as well as the bit of red! So, I have been thinking of a bride wearing these shoes...and the price of these adorable Leopard shoes....$26.99! Love.

Right next to these Leopard lovelies was another pair...that I could only imagine in some amazing photos:

And you know these are the same price...$26.99. Unreal. And for me, they will always be a dream....I hope someone out there feels what I am putting out there and grabs a pair of these...and please remember to send me a photo!

I absolutely love the first two heels but I also found these, Off White shoes with a little ruffle, which I thought could be really cute with the right dress. The price...$19.99!!

For reasons I have mentioned in previous posts, I spent an ungodly amount of time on this website looking at shoes I could actually wear - and would wear for my wedding....FLATS. I scanned 54 pages from their site. It was pretty hard not to put a lot of them in my shopping cart because the prices are unbelievable!!! These lovelies were priced at $17.59
So where did I find these awesome deals? From a website called - appropriately - Cutesy Girl! And if you are lucky enough to live in Southern California (like me!) they have stores you can shop at! But, if you have to order online - don't worry! They have a TERRIFIC return policy on shoes! Love that.  Their store locations are:

Santa Ana - MainPlace
2800 N. Main St Unit 648
Santa Ana, CA 92705
Tel: 714 568 1542

Fox Hills Mall - Culver City
6000 Sepulveda Blvd Unit 2230
Culver City, CA 90230
Tel: 310 916 9906

Brea Mall
1065 Brea Mall Unit 2109
Brea, CA 92821
Tel: 714 990 2951



0 comments:

Post a Comment