Thursday, December 17, 2009

Kick Off Your Heels!

I am one of those people who just can not wear high heels. I envy girls who can! I love them, but I have valid excuses: I am 5'10, I have weak ankles, my arch can't support them, blah blah blah. When I was planning my wedding, the dress wasn't the problem (I found three...check my older blog posts for that story...) my shoes, on the other hand, big problem! I knew I wanted flats but what kind? I wanted some dressy shoes that were stylish but comfort was at the top of my list! I went through multiple pairs of shoes trying to find the perfect pair - and I admit 4 years later I still have some of them (unworn) that didn't make the cut. I found an awesome site that I wanted to share because when I saw it my first thought was: "Wow I wish I had found this site when I was looking!"

Satin Flats with rhinestone trim in White, Ivory or Black $30.00




Flat Wedding Sandals with Rhinestones in Silver $20.00


Thong Wedding Sandals with Rhinestones in White or Black $20.00
(the black shows the detail better but these are super cute!)





Isotoner Rose Quilted Ballerina Women's Slippers with Rhinestones $20.00
(what a deal! these have a suede bottom!)


And finally...let's not forget your bridesmaids! I found some totally cute flip flops from Dessy! They come in their most popular bridesmaid colors (talk about color match ease!). They come with a matching bag and for $15.00 how can you not say "DEAL"!






0 comments:

Post a Comment