Tuesday, December 15, 2009

You Light Up My Night...

Time to divulge another secret site! Well, it's not really a secret...I am sure a lot of people know about this site but I always see people posting on boards about paper lanterns and I always see that they are paying way too much! I have been buying paper lanterns from this site and I haven't found anyone (yet) who can beat their price! I love the colored lanterns and they come in so many colors!! Guess what else they sell? Paper parasols! If anyone is thinking about using these colorful balls for their wedding/reception or party they should certainly check out the Paper Lantern Store.

Here are some photos from their site.
The  12" round are a great size!
When you mix and match though it creates quite a festive room...don't you think?
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment