Thursday, December 31, 2009

A Cool Website!

Tonight I was playing around with a website that offers a unique way for you to make Save The Date cards, Photobooks or multimedia scrapbooks - all with a drag and drop feature! I love scrapbooking! In fact, I have about four scrapbooks I am working on - or should I say that I have been working on for...oh...ummm...3 or 4 years now. How hard can it be? Honestly, I can be "creative challenged". I have been to the local stores...I have bought all the scrapbook papers, embellishments, hole punches, ribbon, etc etc. I have boxes of this stuff. I just can't seem to sit down long enough to create those beautiful pages I see people making. Now, I find this website where you just upload your pics and then drag and drop them in the provided boxes. How easy can it be? Well, let me tell you...VERY EASY!




I have used other similar sites that allow you to do the same thing but I haven't been to any other sites that have the adorable backgrounds this site does! I have already started uploading pics! You can even share them on your blog, Facebook or email to friends and family!! You can add music and video...I am just getting started here and oh...the possibilities! :) Check it out for yourself...let me know what you think! Scrapblog.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment