Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Dress of The Day!

WOW...ready to be stunned? What a great dress this is! There are several reasons why I chose this dress. Let me tell you a little bit more about it....it's obviously a Strapless gown but one of the things that caught my attention was the slightly curved neckline and beautiful beading. The beading is not overdone but it's enough to give the "oooh" factor - yes I just said "oooh" to describe this beautiful gown. I also love the pleating folds down through the bodice - very flattering!! And it has that pretty little beaded accent! It has a circle skirt that adds fullness to the bodice because it's fitted. Everything just works with this dress. Oh...and don't let me forget the back! We all know MOST of your guests will always be seeing you from that angle. This dress doesn't disappoint there either! Everything is tied in...which is why this is a dress I love! From Bonny Bridal. Style 913.




This gorgeous gown is from the Bonny Bridal Collection. A special "Thank You" to Bonny
for allowing me to use your beautiful dresses on my blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment