Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My Dress of the Day

I have been spending a lot of time checking out the new wedding trends for 2010. Two of the main themes that keep coming up are: COLOR and FLOWERS. My dress of the day has both. It actually comes in a variety of colors...and I personally love this. I know a lot of traditional brides would think they could never wear a colored dress...so for you, this one also comes in solid white or ivory!

Description:
A strapless ball gown with a soft sweetheart neckline bodice covered with sweet floral appliqués and sparkling beads. A simple band wraps around the waist with a bow accent on the side. The tails of the bow fall onto the fully gathered tulle skirt accented with floating flowers along the hem and semi-cathedral train.





Fabric: Tulle and Iridescent Taffeta

Colors: White, Whtie/Olive, White/Chocolate, White/Black, White/Midnight, White/Purple/Green, White/Green/Purple, White/Aqua, White/Lilac, White/Amber, White/Plum, White/Wine, White/Silver, White/Seafoam, White/Red, White/Holly Berry, White/Hot Pink and White/Sapphire






A special "Thank You" to Bonny for allowing me to use their image! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment