Sunday, December 6, 2009

Cute Favor Idea

I know a girl getting married next June at a winery here in So Calif so I have had my eye out on favors and things she may incorporate at her wedding. I have seen some amazing ideas for weddings being held at a winery!! These cute little place card holders caught my eye. They come in sets of four. The cheapest place, so far, I have been able to find them is on Blue Rainbow Design - the cost decreases with the amount you buy but, the price for 1 set breaks down to $1.13 each! A great deal on a cute, theme inspired placecard or photo holder!



1 comment:

  1. My niece did these favors at her vineyard themed wedding. She used them as place cards. It was a wow! They set up a wine bar with tasting of all sorts of domestic wines under a grape arbor.
    If you want ideas for a vineyard themed wedding, check this out:
    http://www.weddingloco.com/themevineyard.html

    ReplyDelete