Thursday, June 10, 2010

Black Beauty

I personally love the color black - especially for weddings! It has become a fashionable color at weddings - because let's face it - it matches everything, it's dramatic and it's beautiful! I saw a post from a blog I love that featured these shoes! A-Mazing! I so wish I could wear heels....sigh.


Betsey Johnson Women's Calandra Peep Toe Pump 

I also love parasols! I think they make beautiful photo props for weddings! I found these amazing parasols at Historical Emporium. They specialize in authentic 19th century ladies' fashion and furnishings! What a fun site this is - and they have a special Western section too! Seriously, you must check out this site! They have some awesome Victorian accessories!

Battenberg Lace Parasol Black - $39.95

Black Goose Feather Parasol - $39.95



0 comments:

Post a Comment