Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Father's have an important role in their daughter's wedding - and no, I am not talking about just paying the bills (although that would be super, duper nice right?). They have the honor of walking you down the aisle, getting in that Father/Daughter Dance and making a toast to the bride and groom! To celebrate all the Dad's out there I added a new song to my playlist - one of my all time favorite songs by 10,000 Maniacs called "How You've Grown". I also found some great toasts...in case your dad gets a little tongue tied or doesn't quite know how to express himself...these toasts will surely help! Happy Father's Day....to all the dads out there!

What was your father/daughter dance song? Share with everyone to exchange some ideas...or if you just want to post a thought about your dad...do it here! I would love to read some stories! My mom walked me down the aisle, so I didn't have that experience...although my mom was the most appropriate person for the job!

0 comments:

Post a Comment