Monday, June 14, 2010

I love brooches! Especially if you are using them as a finishing touch on a bridal bouquet. There is something very nostalgic about them - they seem to fit right in with a wedding to me. I came across these two beautiful brooches (because sometimes they can be hard to find) and I loved the colors!



Another thing I loved about these two brooches - the size! You really would notice these - especially pinned to a bouquet! A lot of real antique brooches are tiny! If you really want an antique brooch though (and you can't find one from grandma for your something borrowed....) check out this site! They have quite a few beautiful brooches and some at really low prices!

If you are one of my crafty do-it-yourself types - and you know how much I envy you - then I have found an awesome seller on Etsy where you can get the items you need to make your own brooch! I think this could be a lot of fun - that is if I was a crafty, do-it-yourself type! Check out Dangled - she has a lot of neat items and the prices are unbelievable! Also, there is a special type of glue you will need - and I found that for you too (and the price is pretty amazing to boot!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment