Friday, September 3, 2010

Black and White Affair - Part Deux

It should be no surprise my favorite color for weddings is pink but, running a close second is black and white. In fact, I did use all three of those colors in my own wedding! I have also blogged about a Black and White Affair before. In that post, I highlighted also one of my favorite flowers - anemones! Actually, these delicate little blooms have been making quite a splash in weddings and I am happy about that. I think they are quite stunning!

The dress is style 8910 from the Essence Couture Bridal Collection. The gorgeous black and white anemones are SUGAR ANEMONES! Oh yes, you read that right!! From Etsy seller, sweetpetalbakery, you can get 8 of these amazing anemones to use on your cake for $31.00. You must check out her store - it's amazing!!!


Anemones are hard to get - or worse - really expensive. They have been in demand for weddings because of their black and white color. I would probably never choose the option to have a fake flower bouquet but, I know some brides actually prefer this option. I would use a fake flower in my hair though - I was able to find some truly beautiful fake flower bouquets and a gorgeous anemone hair clip from Etsy seller, modagefloral



0 comments:

Post a Comment