Monday, September 6, 2010

I love days where I am not looking for anything in particular and then come across something I love! Today was one of those days! I was just simply browsing and came across Etsy seller craftypagan. I happened to view these lovely Fall table numbers ($5.50 each) and then headed right over to her Etsy store:


What I found when I got to her store was an array of lovely hand stamped vintage tags, cards and more! Her prices are, in my opinion, are very reasonable. Her store definitely deserves a visit - and once you see her beautiful items, I am sure you will agree! 


Thanks-Set of 6 Gift Tags-Vintage Style, Stamped and Layered $7.65


A Little Yummy...Handmade Gift Tags Set of 6 $7.65



Vintage Style Table Numbers French Postcard-Hand $5.50



The other items I loved were the kraft handstamped goodie bags! She has them designed for Alice in Wonderland and Halloween but I am pretty sure you could convo her to set up a design for you! They would be perfect for a candy buffet!





0 comments:

Post a Comment