Thursday, September 9, 2010

Not your usual guestbook!

My friends are always on the look out for unique wedding items for me and today a friend came through with flying colors! She let me know about Etsy seller bellapuzzles. This seller makes one of the most unique guestbooks I have ever seen! The truth is it isn't even a book....it is an actual puzzle! The master puzzle maker is Lara Braithwaite and she has been making puzzles for over 5 years. She named her business after her daughter...but you can read all about how puzzle making became her passion here. This is truly one of those items you will cherish for a lifetime! Lara also wrote a great blog piece that you can read here!






1 comment:

  1. This is the most unique guest book alternative I have seen. Wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete