Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Cake

Oh what I love about celebrations....the cake! You know those jokes about "You Might Be A..." well....you might be a cake addict if you HAVE to order every cake from a certain bakery (Beverly's Best), you might be a cake addict if you pretend to be a bride and go on cake tasting adventures (I swear I have never done this), you might be a cake addict if you have THOUGHT of pretending to be a bride and go on cake tasting adventures (guilty)....ok, enough! I am getting off track...The Cake! I saw these adorable cake bunting banners and had to share them! I am in love with these darling little creations from Kiki La Ru (I like saying the name too!). Aren't they cute?



I have also been on a Red and White kick lately! Don't you love the mushrooms? 

Maybe it's an Alice in Wonderland thing I am thinking of! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment