Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Cake Pops

I am totally in love with cake pops! I actually ordered some from My3lilcupcakes to give out as "Thank You" favors at my daughters 4th birthday party! It seems like they are gaining in popularity too! When I first heard about Cake Pops it was while reading a blog that mentioned Bakerella. I fell in love with these little guys from there. Bakerella focuses on fun and easy baking. You will find recipes, desserts, decorating and lot's of directions on how to do it yourself....like these:


Wedding Cake Pops

Which you can turn into this....
Will
Will You
Will  You Marry
Will You Marry Me

Pretty cute huh? Do you want to attempt these? The recipe and directions can be found here! So, I bet you can imagine how excited I was to get an email from Williams-Sonoma telling me that Bakerella was doing a book signing and demonstration at their South Coast Plaza (Orange County, Calif) store on October 11th! If you want to see if Bakerella will be in your area - check the schedule here!


0 comments:

Post a Comment