Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Passionate Purple

I was inspired today by seeing this beautiful picture from Bobbette & Belle, a designer pastry shop located in Toronto, Ontario Canada. Their macaroon towers create a beautiful (and yummy) center piece! 


I remembered this past Spring I was gravitating towards this color palette and highlighted a wedding gown I was in love with - style 021 from the Bonny Classic Collection in my post called The Color Purple.


I absolutely love wedding gowns with color! I remembered the soft little, delicate flowers on the bodice of this wedding gown and I thought how easy this could tie into a dessert table with either cupcakes, petit fours or even small, mini cakes!

50 Wafer Hydrangea Singles - Any Color

Purple and green also make a gorgeous bouquet combo! Here are 10 of my favorite wedding flowers in purple: Hydrangea, larkspur, delphinium, lisianthus, lilac, hyacinth, fresh lavender, anemone (these are my favorite flowers in black and white too!), veronica and campanula!




0 comments:

Post a Comment