Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Beautiful Bridal Hair Pieces

There is no escaping bridal frenzy this week as the Royal Wedding approaches! I am finally getting excited about it myself. I have been finding all kinds of amazing designers from England - from wedding gowns to gorgeous hair pieces and jewels (well not those jewels!) When I saw this flower fascinator I had to share - it's gorgeous!


Delivery on this beautiful Hair piece from order date 2/3 weeks or sooner. This piece will be packaged in a beautiful Alan Hannah branded gift box and dispatched by next day courier when ready to send. The item number is ME5001. I also converted the price to US dollars so the price to the US is 131.81! 


Lovely pearls! This Hand set 5-row necklace with centre piece with octagon, oval, pear shaped and navette stones. The Bracelet is a beautiful 3 row freshwater cultured pearls complemented with an Art Deco style sterling silver clasp set with Swarovski crystal and sterling silver Swarovski crystal rondelles.

I will be passing along other designers I see a long the way that I love....just like Alan Hannah!



1 comment: