Monday, April 18, 2011

Today's Super Deal - Act FAST! (SOLD OUT!)

BOTH DEALS ARE GONE NOW! 
WERE YOU ABLE TO PICK UP EITHER? 
ZULILY IS STILL A GREAT SITE TO WATCH! BE THE FIRST TO BE IN THE KNOW!


I have talked about deal sites before - one of my all time favorite sites is Groupon. Well, today I want to introduce you all to Zulily. I get their "daily deals" emailed to me and the deal to day was too awesome not to share! But, it gets even better! While I was checking out the deal of the day on Spanx, I saw another deal that had me jumping out of my seat! It was a voucher for Palomas Nest! Buy a $40 voucher for $20! But, let's start with the Spanx deal because you really need to jump on this now!


These Spanx products are all priced at 50% off! That is an incredible price. These are amazing and would work perfectly for your undergarments on the big day! I don't normally see them on sale for these prices! They are going QUICK...so act fast! Click here to get the deal!


This one had multiple sizes available...Reg $30 Sale Price $17.99

This one was only left in a size Small...Reg. $84 Sale Price $34.99
Update: This one is now SOLD OUT!

This one was only left in size XL Reg Price $46 Sale Price $22.99

Now, the other deal you should check out is the voucher for Paloma's Nest. They have beautiful bowls for your ringbearer and so many other personalized items! I will post more about this later...but, I really need to get this post up for the Spanx deal! Get them before they are gone!

ringbearer bowl

Custom bridal bouquet 1.5 inch text tile, gilded in 18k gold or silver.

*Disclaimer: If you sign up using my link, I will get credit (and that would be super nice of you!) Thanks!  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment