Friday, November 26, 2010

Celebration of sweets!

Are you still moaning and groaning from your Thanksgiving feast? Well, if you took the day off of wedding planning....time to get back to it! There are probably several deals out there today on wedding related items! Everyone wants to capture the shoppers on Black Friday! I have found a couple of great candy companies to help you with your candy bar buffet! My favorite was the lollipops from Hammond's! You can not go wrong with a group of the gorgeous lollipops in your candy buffet! They have other fun candies as well and one of the best features - search by color!

Home

Photobucket
 courtesy of Real Simple Magazine

bouquetclose
You could be a bride like Julia who got married using this lollipop bouquet
Photograph credit: Mira Weddings

I wasn't looking for anything specific when I came upon these two candy companies however, seeing what they had to offer....I sure am glad I stumbled upon them! My creative impulses were in overdrive! From finding Hammond's, I then stumbled upon The Cocoa Room. I came across them by looking for cupcake decorations! The first thing I found were these candy coated sunflower seeds and almonds! I like Jordan Almonds but I love chocolate covered almonds!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment