Friday, November 19, 2010

Dear Santa....

So, forget having those horrible disposable wedding cameras at every table. They are a waste of money, the pictures do not turn out and it is just overall very frustrating. Instead, invest a little bit of money in something like the Fuji Instax Camera and put a trusted friend or family member in charge of it. I pretty much guarantee you are going to get some pretty fun pictures from this camera!


This is option 1: Fuji Instax 210 Instant Film Camera. Price varies but it was $64.99 on Amazon with FREE Super Saver Shipping. This version of the Instant camera is a little bigger, slightly bulkier than its counterparts. But on the upside...the pictures are a little bigger.

Fuji Instax 210 Instant Film Camera (Uses Instax 200 Series Film  FJF0476) 15950793

Now, let's talk about Option 2. It's sleeker, it's a little more trendy and it prints smaller pictures (about the size of a credit card, I have read). The size could be an issue for me. I like the aesthetics of the White but I am not sure I want 100 credit card size photos. 


Here is the perfect use (and a great excuse to buy this camera!). Get pictures of people from your showers, bachelor/bachelorette parties, etc. and use these pictures as your place cards for your seating chart! Then, at the reception, have people snap a picture and then hang it up to "develop"! They can leave a little love note on the bottom for you and then voila! You have have your guest book to put together! SO CUTE! I love this idea. I love this camera. I want it (now!).


PS: Santa, if you are reading my blog....I have been a very good girl this year and this camera (the larger one) is the only thing on my list. :)


1 comment: