Saturday, February 6, 2010

Great News! Thanks Todd!

I contacted Etsy seller Todd over at Love To Create Stamps to let him know that I adore his stamps...and to let him know that I had included one of his stamps in my February give-a-way. He was so gracious and generous! He offered to GIVE a stamp away to a lucky winner! So, my lovely blog readers...the great news is we will have a second winner in the February give-a-way! One lucky winner will receive the prize package of all my goodies and a 2nd place winner will receive a stamp from Todd. I absolutely love when people pay it forward! Thank you Todd...for creating awesome stamps and for being so kind! Please check out his Etsy shop! He has some amazing stamps! Also, if you like self inking stamps he offers these on his website: http://www.lovetocreatestamps.com

Here are some of my favorites...which one do you love???

 
 

6 comments:

  1. Those are gorgeous stamps! Very generous of him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I would love a stamp for our wedding envelopes. I love the HS1277 stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The second one for sure... it would look so gorgeous on our plain ivory wedding envelopes... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. He has so many lovely stamps that it's simply too hard to choose! But amongst them all, some of my favorites are: HS1276, 1209, 1558, 1171, 1239, 1213, 1233, and the best of all 1240!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, love these!!! I'm going to go heart his store - I ADORE etsy and have had the most fun working with so many sellers! How sweet that he wants to give one away!

    Thanks for visiting my blog and the sweet comment!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite is the 2nd one. It's not too much and not too simple. love it. :)

    ReplyDelete