The other reason I am so excited about this give-a-way is because...well... it's pretty AWESOME! Here goes my lucky blog readers...this is what one lucky winner will receive:
- Message in a Cookie Cutter from Williams-Sonoma
- 5 - Pre-Ready Monograms from IDo Originals
- Initially Yours Mug from Rosanna Inc
- Monogramed Rubber Stamp from Etsy seller LoveToCreateStamps
VERY IMPORTANT: THE NOT SO FINE PRINT
Please read this because I don't want to disqualify anyone! Comments will close on February 20th, 2010 at 10 PM PST. Due to some shipping restrictions of the sellers contest is limited to US residents only (sorry!).
I will personally mail the winner the Message in a Cookie Cutter set. The Monograms will be chosen by the winner (you may choose 5 of any of the Pre-Ready Monograms). The Initially Yours mug will be shipped direct to the winner and a $25 gift certificate will be sent electronically from LoveToCreateStamps!
VALUE OF CONTEST: $80.00
TWO WAYS TO ENTER:
- You must choose to follow my little blog and leave a comment to be considered for the give-a-way. If you are new here - there is a link in the upper left corner that says "FOLLOW" please click on that, then leave a comment telling me you are a follower. This will allow you ONE entry!
- For a SECOND entry, blog or twitter about this contest and leave an ADDITIONAL comment to let me know you did that!
If you have any questions please email me at email@example.com
THANK YOU EVERYONE! Good luck!!!