Friday, January 15, 2010

Drawing for our 1st Give-A-Way is tomorrow!

Have you entered our 1st ever give-a-way? The drawing is tomorrow!! I am so excited! I have been reading all your responses and I can not wait to find out who the lucky winner will be! This week we have been focusing on some interesting aspects to add to your wedding - and also thinking about practical, affordable ideas to incorporate into your special day! This leads me into our give-a-way for February! I need to hear from you brides - what is something you are dreaming about doing for your wedding - but not sure you can budget it in? My blog is about wedding gowns and all things weddings. I spend tons of research time - to make YOUR planning easier! Leave a comment and give me ideas...you never know...maybe that dream item will end up in one of our give-a-ways, with YOU as the lucky winner!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kerri! Im trying to figure this out! Dont know how to enter the drawing :( Thanks for telling me about this blog. It looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for blogging about weddings. It's helpful and fun to read. :)

    As for your question, there are several things that I've wanted to do, but have been changing my mind back and forth due to price or time issues. For example, I've thought about creating a cookie bar for the reception. A bunch of my friends and students refer me as the cookie lady or the dessert lady. I enjoy baking for people, which is why I wanted to do the bar. But it's still something I'm thinking about. I'm not sure if I'll have enough time nor funds.

    ReplyDelete