Saturday, January 16, 2010

We Have Our 1st Winner....




I would like to congratulate Christina!! She was the lucky winner of our 1st ever give-a-way!


Her comment was:

Christina said...
Just became a follower. I love chocolate anything really. Kit Kats are good.

I agree Christina! Kit Kats are one of my favorites! You win the Love Is Sweet sign from Darline from The Back Porch Shoppe  and 100 Custom Printed or Stamped Glassine Wedding Favor Bags - Medium from Susan's Greetings! 

Please contact me at tndrhart2 (at) aol (dot) com and we can discuss your prizes!

For everyone else who entered to win - THANK YOU! I will be coming up with a wonderful prize package for February - so stay tuned...happy reading and I hope you find some inspiration on my little blog! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment