Saturday, January 9, 2010

Have You Entered Our 1st Give-A-Way?

One more week to go!!! I am so excited about our 1st give-a-way on Bridal Gown Blog! I have loved reading all the comments...and hearing about everyone's sweet tooth! haha. I have to admit more then once I have wanted to run out and get a candy bar...but thankfully have been able to refrain! :) My favorite candy right now, although not great for a candy bar buffet, is the new Dark Chocolate Reeses Peanut Butter Cups! If you are just visiting my little blog for the 1st time...Welcome! Glad to have you here. If you are looking for the Give-A-Way post just go here: Love Is Sweet

Next Saturday we will be picking a winner for the "Love Is Sweet" homemade sign from Darline at The Back Porch Shoppe and 100 Custom Printed or Stamped Glassine Wedding Favor Bags from Susan's Greetings!

Again, good luck to all! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment